Apr 21, 2009

love phobia !!!



"Macha don't know why she left me da . I feel like killing myself. In fact I just want to drive up this flyover and just dive straight into the air and finally everything would be over " .......

A awkward chill ran through my spine. Because in case if he really does something like that though the probability was very less ( because most of the love-failure categories are like politicians , they have a long list of what to do, but they never do ) , along with him will get shattered the dreams of two innocent young guys ( me and visu ....stop laughing please we are really innocent...)...Oh god u still haven't stopped laughing ...k ...a la vijay style ....Dai .....pesitirukken ellai....silence (in case u don't understand please watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUosDdS9Rd8 ) ....

"Oh god,
I still haven't seen anything in life ...literally anything ..." Visu thought to himself ....(when a guy says he hasn't seen anything it obviously refers to ...err...You are matured readers I guess)...

"Dai , don't get emotional macha . She wasn't lucky enough da . Free da. You will definitely get a better one " I said . "Ya macha.As if there is a scarcity of girls an the city. For every muniyamma lost there is a kannama waiting in the next street " , Visu was at his usual best . Thankfully Shakeela laughed and I gave him company . As long as we crossed the flyover any distraction was welcome ...

For every muniyamma lost there is a kannama waiting in the next street ..aaha ...sometimes even the most casual gigs have a lot of intrinsic meaning hidden in it .How true , if everyone were to think like that , there would be no more ayoo-my-gf-has-left-me lamentings , tears and suicides . But I guess everything is easier said then done and until we experience the pain of it , we would never really understand it...

Somehow we got deeply affected by it and I said " good one da...dai shakeela (his nickname and please dont ask me why ) , avala freeya vidu macha , You are going to fall in love with the next decent figure we come across after the next street ." ....

"Oooooooooooo ....ya da ...machi keep driving ...aga thats an aunty ..rejected ...that one is too young...and that one is too beautiful for you " Visu went on...( Well in case you didn't know my friend visu , he is one of the rare species of mankind who could literally rape a girl just by seeing them , his sighting techniques are that dangerous ...lol..in short "kannuliye karpazhikkaradhu "))

"Ada paveengala " shakeela exclaimed ...

We were in no mood to listen ..."Macha how about that one " , Visu asked me ...."I guess her husband walking along with her won't be too happy with the proposal...". The usual laughs followed .

This is the true fun of going out with guys even the most stupidest of ideas can make your day . And there are no hassles of going to coffee day ,rather you can sip a 2rs tea and comment on anything from the low hip jeans of the girl walking by(the most important point is you can see other girls) to why nayanthara is better than namitha..No requirements for table manners , can go out with just 20 bucks in your wallet , no boring romance flicks , no need to compliment " maplai , you look gorgeous " , most importantly you can hang out late in the nights and I don't need to ask visu and shakeela to cover their faces with their hankies for the fear of getting caught...lol.. And there are just three universal topics for a guys discussion ...
girls , girls and girls... 23 years and we still haven't changed ...

And suddenly "MACHA ...Just look at that...Can you believe that ...what hands machan...so tender, so soft ( just for the sake of decency and fear of anbumani ramadoss the actual words have been camouflaged )...macha thats the one " Visu said pointing at the auto in front of us . Aaaha the game had begun . Macha follow her...

"Dai stick to the left da ...signal da...careful..."

With a few wannabe stunts , courtesy THE FAST AND FURIOUS , we managed to park our car just next to the auto .. I lowered the window glass , and there I saw in the somewhat dark yet bright lighting ( maybe from her face ) inside the auto ...The most beautiful face on the face of earth or so I thought as it was not really clear . I knew it was beautiful . Maybe I had done a grave mistake in commiting her to shakeela...Aaaaah..."

" But everything is fair in love and war "I thought to myself ....
I bet even Visu must have been thinking on the same lines ....

The signal turned green . We followed . "Macha we are supposed to go straight but they are turning right ...."

"Just follow ,
macha " I shouted ....Phew , this love makes even the coolest lose their cool ...

We kept following with a few divine glimpses of her hands . Those coloured bangles contrasted with her fair hands , and though we were at quite a distance , whenever she shook her hands I could hear the music here in my heart ...Love waves I thought...lol

We kept following trying to get a good glimpse of her . We had come almost 3-4 km out of our way . But who cares. " Aah , there it is . I saw her legs machan . Beautiful sandals machan " Visu
exclaimed ."Super da ", we both congratulated him with envious smiles .

The journey went on with each one us getting different forms of blessings at different junctures of time depending on the driving skills of shakeela . Not bad at all...

And finally , to our surprise , we found the auto slowing down . Guessed that was her home . "Macha this area is pretty near , So it wont be a problem ", Shakeela spoke in joy . Now suddenly even 10 km's seemed to be near. "Funny people !!! Funny world !!!" I thought to myself ...

She got down . Heavenly structure . Truly . phew . I could hear the deep sighs of the other two . Her straightened hair covered her face . We waited with bated breath for our blessings just as people wait for the first day first show of a rajni movie . the much awaited wind blew . The hair across her face just swept along with the breeze uncovering the ....

Damaaaaaaaaal !!! ( A heart breaking sound)

I know you are all expecting this ..Ha ha ..Too smart . But I am sorry to disappoint you .No heartbreaks . She was more beautiful than we had expected . Her face was just round like the full moon and was spotless . Her bangles fought with each other and again I heard the music in my heart . Her eyes were so innocent and round complementing her face .The earrings dangled in the breeze and so did our hearts .She gave a mesmerizing smile , lifting us up straight into heaven . "What a beauty "we all exclaimed .

damaaaal !!!

damaaaaaaaaaal !!!

damaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!!


There were three loud bursts . The last and the longest one was mine .

but why ???

a one hundredth of a millisecond back ,

"Mummy , why so late...did you buy the chocolates "
, young boy came running and hugged her .

"
Ayoooooooo .....Pocheeeeeeee!!!!", we all wailed together .( Its gone ...Poi pochu ...The amrutanjan ad came in front of me )

That was the end of our short but sweet love story ...

Ten minutes later, there we were again on the flyover .


And maybe now the idea of diving from the flyover wouldn't sound bad at all...........

2 comments:

  1. Ada pavigala aunty ya kuda vittu vekkalaya da.......Gud one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all r nice...arun....i cant even say dis was a bit more good.....cant help it!

    d best thing i liked in all your blogs....is u make d reader visualise every word u write.....

    a very talented writer i guess....wat to go!

    ReplyDelete