Apr 9, 2009

Why me ????

It was yet another extremely hot day in chennai. With the sun blazing above my head and streams of sweat pouring down from my forehead , I gently glided my hands across the curves . The to and fro motion began to get frantic . I rubbed harder .Still no respite .She was not giving in . I decided not to give up . Started rubbing again with such a frenzied jittery motion that anyone who saw me would have mistaken me to be electrocuted (nothing else perverted minds) . aaahhh .... Finally she gave in . I heaved a sigh of relief.

"BLOODY KAAKAS(crows) ....FUCK U " I cried with a victorious grin . A bloody crow with a stomach upset( I am 100% sure it was a severe loose motion ) had mistaken myself and my bike for ...err whatever is the name you give to a place where a crow is supposed to shit....And here I was struggling for the past 15 min rubbing of the dried shit from my unicorn ..and to all those people who are reading please ,the next time you feed a crow in the name of a religious ritual ,you better offer it something decent to eat or otherwise please don't feed because usually the effects are borne by innocent by passers depending on the strategic location of the crow . Finally , I was done with the cleaning of my bike and was starting to walk towards my place when I suddenly saw the 'downstairs mami ' coming ...."aga" I told myself .

"Enna pa ??? tcs velai pakkura ???ennum car vangalaya ?? "
(You are working in tcs ...why not a car???) she asked with a mischievous smile ....aaarghhhhh I KNEW WHAT WAS COMING NEXT ...
"Eppo pa USA pora ???"...........(When are you leaving for the states?? )

From the time I got placed in TCS which was two years back I always had to face this question . Sebbaaaaaaaa....hoping that one day the old mamis , pattis ,mamas ,uncles and thathas will get to read my blog , I am answering it now ...

Anyone who is in software does not mint money .Honestly though we get paid its not as exaggerated as you people think . True that there are lot of people earning in lakhs but mostly those are the guys who have been here for a long time. And for heavens sake I am not one of them . I make enough just to spend on myself and my girlfriend . Thats about it. So no more enquiry about my car ...

And coming to the USA TRIP ...Its true that many are usually sent to the US .But it depend on their project and depends most importantly on their client .And as a fresher you have no choice in picking up a client .My client is the unheard ALLAHABAD BANK ( My friends in the US still think I am working in a PCO booth...) ...Its a nationalized bank for those of you who haven't heard of it .And my on site would include places like tirupur , erode , karaikudi , kancheepuram and name any village and I have a fair chance of finding myself there ....lol....This is it about my life ...And I have been put in the most uncomfortable position of answering the same dreaded cliche question again and again....

So finally I am putting an end to this torture...yahooooo ...I have decided to go for an mba ...those endless mock cats , unsolvable quantz problems , verbal nightmares ,unpredictable gds and pi's have finally borne fruit . shebbaaaa ...finally I have got an admit . Yup , I am joining BIM, a decent B school ...and most importantly no more queries from mami.

Whistling away and enjoying my vetti days I was just strolling through my street ...the same old mami was coming in front of me...ha ha ...I told myself this time she wont be able to ask me anything .....yeaahhhhhh ...what a feel ...finally I am a relieved man ...This time for a change I gave her the mischievous smile and said "good evening mami "....

" enna pa panra??? " she enquired amused at my eagerness ..."mami I am going to do my MBA at BIM " I replied happily.....

"EN PA THAMBI !!! IIM'LA PANNA VENDIYATHU THAAANEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!"


aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh .....again the the damage had occurred ....I give up ....Now this will be the
next question for the next two years.....


sebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................


Well I guess I got to live with these.....lol

2 comments:

  1. y u insulting maamis so much!!!! :(
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why r u insulting dat mami,paavam?? C she is also update with the latest top B schools !! n yeah onnaku laam girlfriend kudavaa?? thevayaa??

    ReplyDelete